Those stars

 19th September 2020

View Point Dairy Farmstay and Campground


It was an exciting night. Being in a strange yet familiar land makes me feel excited. Rightly after we take a shower, all four of us sitting around a table and ready to have dinner together. It was our last dinner together. It was cold as the rain just stop and we chit chatting about lot of things over the dinner. A very simple meal but totally the best. 


    I looked up at the sky and I saw zillions of stars scattered and blinking on the sky. I was in awe! The view was magnificent. I quickly finished my dinner and all four of us can't wait to star gazing that night. After doing dishes, we bring a mat and placed it in the middle of the field. it was pitched black but the sky was the brightest. Laying down and gazing to all those stars makes me feel like I was the luckiest person to witness His creation. 

    We talked about lot of things over a warm coffee. I never know I can talk so much about myself. I will treasure those moments. It was the moments where I feel so alive and I want to keep it forever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The week

A New Me