The week

 28th September 2020

10.21am


Nothing much happened this past week. It just that some of my colleagues being a jerk with me. But I don't have time to entertain them. So i just ignored them and removed them from my social media. And boom! It was a great feeling. The only rule you should follow is to never approved your colleagues in any of your social media if you want a stress free life.

Enough about those jerks. Let's focus on things that makes me happy today. Today I woke up feeling fresh despite doing the bored routines over and over again. I have started to add in new things inside my routines such as recite the Al-Mulk before going to sleep and I promise myself to make it a habit. Please pray for me. I think I am more calm than before and I hope I can istiqomah with this forever. 

Apart from that, I am looking forward for my Kenyir Houseboat trip this weekend. I can't wait for it. It is one of my bucket list before I hit 30. Counting days to the day for the trip and I am super excited!

I am still waiting for my Covid19 test result. Hope everything was negative. Please pray for me okay. That is all for now. I will update again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Me

Those stars